- Monday 19th September 2011 – City of London School for Girls, St Giles’ Terrace, Barbican, London, EC2Y 8BB
- Wednesday 21st September 2011 – Queen Elizabeth’s Hospital School, Bristol
- Thursday 22nd September 2011 – Faculty of Health, Birmingham City University, Birmingham
- Thursday 29th September 2011 – David Lloyd’s Leisure Centre, York
- Friday 30th September 2011 – Chester University Conference Centre, Parkgate Road, Chester, CH1 4BJ
Caballo is the race director of the Copper Canyon Ultra Marathon – a 50 mile ultra whichs together some of the best runners from the US and the Tarahumara. The Tarahumara or Rarámuri are an indigineous tribe of Mexicans who live in the canyons of the Sierra Madre, they have a legendary reputation for distance running great distances in homemade sandals and were the hidden tribe in Christopher Macdougals book.
More details and to order tickets visit: caballoblanco.weebly.com/