The Asics Coast Ultra Xtreme, presented by Sportsshoes.com (Oct 6th to 10th, 2021) is a new 214km, 5-day ultra-running challenge, from VOTWO events providing a unique experience to athletes looking to push themselves to new limits on an achievable course in a supportive environment.
The 2021 Coast Ultra Xtreme takes in the Cornish Peninsula’s Coast Line from Porth Mellin to Padstow.
The 2021 event will carry ITRA and UTMB points.
- £2500 in prize money and prizes from Asics, Clif, Precision Hydration and Sportshoes.com
- Individual and Team Entry
- Total Distance of 214km
- 7400m of Vertical Ascent
- Stages between 27-60km
- Perfect for athlete looking to do their first 5-day event
- One site for accommodation (camping and caravans)
- Travel to start and finish provided each day
- Aid stations with medical support
Day 1 Lands End to Porth Mellin: 60km and 1470 meters of elevation
Day 2 Marazion to St Ives Holiday Park: 27km and 460 meters of elevation
Day 3 Nr Padstow to Perranporth: 42km and 900 meters of elevation
Day 4 Perranporth to St Ives Bay Holiday Park: 42km and 1060 meters of elevation
Day 5 St Ives Bay Holiday Park to Lands’ End: 44km and 1230 meters of elevation