We are very happy to share with you our latest publication, Ultrarunning World Magazine issue 31.
Ultrarunning World Magazine issue 31 features news, race reports from the UK and the US, a look at some recent and upcoming races, a book review and the Ultrarunning World Hall of Fame:
- 6 Days By Annabel Hepworth
- My Favourite Gear for Ultras By Dan Walker
- Countdown – 6 Weeks By Deb and Dawn
- Three Things I Have Learned About Ultra-Running By Suswara Payne
- The Big Smoke By Ed Scott
- Grandmaster 100 By Amy Stratton Costa
- Rocky Racoon 100k/100 mile: Don’t pass the puppy guy By Gary Dudney
- The Wild Oak Trail By Antoinette Landragin
- 2021 IAU 6 Hour Virtual Global Solidarity Weekend By Sharon Gayter
- Victorian Ultrarunners By P.S. Marshall
- Book Review By Emily Adams: Beyond Limits By Lowri Morgan
- Hall of Fame: Bruce Fordyce By Helen Hayes
Subscribe for free to get the current issue.