Its been a while coming and we are happy to share the latest edition of our Ultrarunning World Magazine, issue 33.
This issue features:
- The Seasonal Yoga Column By Susan Lister
- Fastest Known Time: Greensand Way By Catherine Stoneman
- The Beautifully Brutal Pen Ll?n 50 By Claire Warner
- Crawley A.I.M. Charity 6, 12 and 24 hour Race By Pam Storey
- Catton 12: Backyard Ultra By Dan Walker
- The C&O Canal 100 Mile: Running on Hallowed Ground By Gary Dudney
- The Irrational S.O.U.T.H 200 Miler By Harmony Waite Part 1
- Irrational S.O.U.T.H 200 Mile Race By Nick O’Neil
- Sandstone Trail Challenge By Lynda Searby
- Survivorfest: Post Race Report By Michelle Lindstrom
- My Ultra Journey: Becoming the Yorkshire Runner By Neil Harper
The magazine is a great read and a great way to learn about particular challenges and the strategies people have used to reach their goals. And its free.
Subscribe to get the link for the current edition.