Digital Magazine Ultrarunning World Issue 34 version is a way of contributing to the costs of running the magazine. Those costs include the graphic design, newsletter mailing service, website hosting and maintenance amongst others.
We would also like to reward photographers and journalists who earn their living by being at these events or who generate interesting content. This way we can continue to bring more interviews and a more diverse range of articles that offer more inspiration and encouragement.
Your donation will help bring this about, thank you.
Ultrarunning World Issue 34 features:
- Sharon Gayter – The Summer Spine
- Adam Rykala – Back In Black
- Willem Mucher – Helipad Ultra
- Harmony Waite – Irrational S.O.U.T.H. 200 Mile Race Part 2
- Catherine Roberts – Mendip Marauder 50
- Interview with – Cath Wallis
- Sarah Smith – Crewing