Digital Magazine Ultrarunning World Issue 36 version is a way of contributing to the costs of running the magazine. Those costs include the graphic design, newsletter mailing service, website hosting and maintenance amongst others.
We would also like to reward photographers and journalists who earn their living by being at these events or who generate interesting content. This way we can continue to bring more interviews and a more diverse range of articles that offer more inspiration and encouragement.
Your donation will help bring this about, thank you.
Issue 36 features:
- All About The Breath By Susan Lister
- Running Through Rhabdo By Alice McGushin
- Bello Gallico By Cees Dijkstra
- The Copthorne 50 Miler By Peter Hammond
- Ridin’ the Ghost Train By Gary Dudney
- Much More Than Ultra: It’s Oxbow Ultra By Kyle Lamm
- Peddars Way Ultra By Dave Bone
- Dunoon Ultra By Pauline Lane
- Ultra Distance Racewalking By Richard McChesney
- Ranger Ultras Peak District South & North By Samuel Hill
- Sunset Challenge 6/12/24 By Pete Ireland
- Punk Panthers Christmas Cracker By Stephen Kirk
- Vía Ibérica: Viva España!!! By Florence Barbier Translated by Sarah Cameron
- Multiday Training By Pranjal Milovnik
- Book Review By Sophie Bennett – Becoming Brutal by Claire Smith
Plus our regular columns. If you would like to contribute an article or advertise in the magazine, download our mediakit or contact us through the contact form or social media.