6th / 7th April 2013
Extreme Energy are delighted to announce a new 2 day running weekend in March 2013.
57 miles over 2 days with 2700m of positive ascent going through the beautiful Cotswold Hills.
The multiday run will take in ancient hill forts, a Neolithic burial ground and bronze age barrows as runners pass through an area steeped in history with some stunning views.
For full details visit http://www.xnrg.co.uk/cotswolds2013.htm
The weekend starts on Saturday morning in Chipping Camden, with the Saturday night in Bishops Cleeve, and then finish on Sunday in Stroud.
As with all Extreme Energy events the price is includes everything, all you have to do is turn up and concentrate on your ultrarunning.
All food and accommodation
- Transportation from and to local train stations at the start and finish
- Quality technical T shirts
- Quality medal
- Full support en-route – well stocked checkpoints and full medical support
- Route marked with National Trail signs
- Maps, route card and GPS downloads provided
To find out more and to book please visit http://www.xnrg.co.uk/cotswolds2013.htm