Ultrarunning World Magazine Issue 36 is out now. Subscribe for free to get the link to the pdf.
The latest edition features 60 pages of news, health related articles, race reports and the latest ultrarunning podcasts and more. This issue is introduced by Guest Editor Australian multiday runner Annabel Hepworth and we are very grateful to all who have contributed to this edition.
This months issue includes:
- All About The Breath By Susan Lister
- Running Through Rhabdo By Alice McGushin
- Bello Gallico By Cees Dijkstra
- The Copthorne 50 Miler By Peter Hammond
- Ridin’ the Ghost Train By Gary Dudney
- Much More Than Ultra: It’s Oxbow Ultra By Kyle Lamm
- Peddars Way Ultra By Dave Bone
- Dunoon Ultra By Pauline Lane
- Ultra Distance Racewalking By Richard McChesney
- Ranger Ultras Peak District South & North By Samuel Hill
- Sunset Challenge 6/12/24 By Pete Ireland
- Punk Panthers Christmas Cracker By Stephen Kirk
- Vía Ibérica: Viva España!!! By Florence Barbier Translated by Sarah Cameron
- Multiday Training By Pranjal Milovnik
- Book Review By Sophie Bennett – Becoming Brutal by Claire Smith
We are gathering material for future editions. If you would like to contribute in any way or promote an event, project, product or ultra-realted service please let us know.
Subscribe and get the link to the current issue or checkout previous issues from the downloads page.
Download our mediakit and get in touch.