We are happy to announce that Ultrarunning World Issue 37 is available to subscribers. Our latest offering features more pages than usual, 72, and of course its our best magazine so far with great articles and contributions from our dedicated team of correspondents.
Gareth Chadwick spoke with Damian Hall who this week announced the publication of a new book later this year, We Can’t Run Away From This which examines the impact of running in our current climate and this time of ecological emergency.
John Burns looks at mindful running and connecting to nature and hence deeper aspects of ourselves.
There are race reports from a wide selection of events and locations from ultrarunners you know. Our team produced three book reviews of The Tao of Running by regular contributor Gary Dudney and our regular pages of resources that introduce news, results and tons of links to more information.
- Extending Your Ultra Distance, Mindfully: Why it Might be Time to Rethink the Headphones By John Burns
- Interview: Damian Hall By Gareth Chadwick
- Waterous Trail on Foot/ 50 Miler 2021 By Casey Edlington
- W T F By Sam McReady
- Donodea 50k By Andrew Mehan
- Donadea 50km – Irish National 50k Championship By Sarah Meegan
- Art O’Neil Ultra By Pietro Andrianopoli
- Endurancelife Northumberland Ultra 2022 By Chris Evans
- Come On; Let’s Do This! By Francesca Goodwin
- Track Wars: Destiny By Amy Lomax & Sarah Marshall
- Track Wars: Destiny or Density? By Matt Parker
- Track Wars: Infinity By Rob Cowlin
- Last Annual Vol- State Run: 500K/ The Journey to the Rock By Jaide Downs
- Lorna Runs Three Peak JOGLE By Lorna Cullen
- Ultra-distance running is a long conversation with God By Shamita Achenbach-König
Next deadline for submissions is August 14th.
We hope you enjoy this issue.