We were very happy today to publish the latest edition of Ultrarunning World Magazine issue 24. Despite there being hardly any events at this time we have still managed to bring an array of race reports and some reviews of recently published books by our new team member Emily Adams.There’s also a catch-up of Recent Races and we hope to stay on top of that in the future.
We haven’t devoted a lot of space to the virtual events but these have been springing up everywhere too. After the success of The virtual Back Yard Ultra Laz put together the Virtual Race Across Tennessee which is or has been keeping almost 20,000 runners engaged and we hope to have some stories about that in issue 25.
- My First Ultra, Last One Standing By Andy Howett
- Tour du Mont Blanc (TMB) guidebook review
- Arc of Attrition 50 Mile Winter Endurance Run By Will Harper-Penrose
- Tales from the Battlefield By Sarah Cameron
- Trans Sahyadri 2019 By Peter Van Geit
- Rundinavia – book review
- Running the UK 3 Peaks Challenge By Tom Mountney
- 5th Run Across Taiwan Nonstop 246 km by Edit Bérces
- Ice Ultra 2020 – My Race By Rachel Gorajala
- Romania – the best kept secret of trail running? By Alecsa Stewart
- HURT 100 Mile (1/18/2020) Honolulu, HI By Gary Dudney
- Ann Sayer – Obituary
- A Race For The Ages By Miriam Gilbert
- Hall of Fame – James Zarei
- Sahara Marathon By Anna Seeberger
Subscribe for free to get the link to the current issue as its published which ensures that you get future editions.